Tuesday, December 18, 2012

camne ni kite sbg org Islam?

bismillah

yesterday,i skype with my brother at Malaysia. he, my dad and my brother in law just returned home from mosque after finished ghast/jaulah/ziarah program. he remind me the 5 and 6 tenets of iman and Islam respectively.
he said, regarding the surau he just went to do the ziarah program, only a few of  the community living near the surau that came to perform solah in congregation. only 2 children went to the surau, which AFTER got the permission from their parents  , and only 4 peoples on isyak prayer?. performing 5 times fardhu prayers is our second of 5 tenets of Islam. how can we proclaim our self if this is what happening right now?

this entry is for reminder, for me of course ,and to all brothers and sisters.
lets do something because "Verily, Allah will not change the condition of the people until they change what's in themselves." (Ar-Ra'd 13:11)



1 comment:

Ayuni said...

I'm quite confuse when our company organized a Yassin recital and solat hajat, only few came and just 3 women came but when the company organized a concert, everyone will come!